1. Put 2 cups of flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of cooking oil and water into a bowl.
2. Put the dough in a plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator for about 20 to 30 minutes to ripen.
3. .Put the seaweed into the water.
4. Cut the potatoes, onions and carrots into thin slices, cut the Qingyang red pepper and green onions into thin slices, put the anchovy seaweed in the pot, add the seaweed, potatoes, onions and carrots to a boil.
5. When the pot is boiling, put the prepared noodles into the soup.
6. After boiling, add condiments to taste.
7. Put the green and red peppers and green onions together.