1. Wash the pork and use a food processor to beat it into minced meat.
2. Cut the tofu into small cubes and put it in boiling water with a little salt to remove the beany taste, remove it and soak it in water to dry it.
3. Heat the wok, pour oil, add minced meat and stir fry; wait until the pork filling becomes discolored
4. Add bean paste and stir fry
5. Add chopped green onion, sugar, light soy sauce, pepper powder, oyster sauce until minced meat is colored (with ginger, chopped and put)
6. Bring the right amount of water to a boil; add tofu and boil for 3 minutes
7. Add appropriate amount of salt to season and serve and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
8. Finished product