1. As usual, take a group photo of the ingredients first
2. Peel the potatoes and use a grater to shred them. Be careful when slicing. Mom just rubbed the skin again today. Mince the green onion and ginger for later use.
3. Add flour, scallion and ginger, pepper powder, salt, monosodium glutamate to the rubbed potato shreds
4. Add about 170ml of water and mix well
5. The electric baking pan is preheated. Our electric baking pan is of the Bear brand, and there is a pancake stall. Every time our home uses this stall to bake
6. Pour a little oil in the baking pan, add a tablespoon of the prepared potato batter
7. Spread it with a spatula into a cake of your liking thickness
8. Cover the baking pan and fry for 2 minutes
9. Turn it over and continue baking for 2-3 minutes
10. My mother likes to eat softer potato pancakes, and I have liked golden and crispy edges since I was a kid. The picture is the crunchy one I love. Does it make you appetite just looking at it?
11. I got out of the pot and started to eat. Today, I have made a big porridge at home, and the garlic eggplant that my mother pickled the day before yesterday can also be eaten today. I feel full of happiness.
12. Let’s have a close-up. The edges are burnt and crispy, while the center is soft and simple and delicious.