1. Preparation materials: shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes, dried shrimps, eggs, instant noodles
2. Add water to the soup pot, add dried shrimps
3. Add shiitake mushrooms, bring to a boil, turn to medium heat and simmer
4. Change the remaining shiitake mushrooms and tomatoes to a flower knife, and add a spoonful of chicken fat
5. Add the sliced tomatoes, add a tablespoon of oyster sauce, and simmer for a while.
6. Put in the instant noodle cake and when the noodles start to soften, beat in the whole egg
7. When the egg whites are white and completely set, gently shake the soup pot a few times, add an appropriate amount of salt, stir evenly with chopsticks, put it in a bowl, and finally put the large meat on it, and sprinkle with an appropriate amount of green onion.
1. Eat instant noodles after they have been boiled, and the taste will be more chewy. During the cooking process, you can add some fresh vegetables, eggs, and meat at will, which is more nutritious than pure soaking and only using ingredients;
2. After adding the eggs, do not use chopsticks again to avoid scratching the eggs. Gently shaking the soup pot a few times can prevent the bottom from being muddy;
3. The carving device for cutting carrots and ham is sold in many stores. If you can't buy it, you can substitute it with the biscuit mold, which is the same.