1. Cut the pork tenderloin into large pieces, slice the shallots and garlic, put it into the wall breaker, select the mixing program
2. Chop the fungus and mix well with the beaten meat, salt, light soy sauce, thirteen incense and a little water
3. While kneading into a ball, add a little broth with water, salt, baoning vinegar, carrots, diced mushrooms, tofu bubble, light soy sauce, and mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil
4. Put the meatballs into the soup one by one, stir while putting them, cook on medium heat until the meatballs float
5. Pour a spoonful of beaten egg liquid into the soup, stir into egg drop, thicken with water starch, add a little black pepper 10 seconds before it is out of the pot and stir well.