1. Cut the white jelly into strips and blanch it with boiling water to drain.
2. Add pure ginger and garlic to the pure water for ten minutes to form ginger and garlic water, pour in an appropriate amount.
3. Add a little ginger, garlic and salt.
4. Pepper oil.
5. Pour in the right amount of vinegar.
6. sesame oil.
7. Oyster sauce.
8. chopped green onion.
9. Oil chili, mix well and put on a plate.
10. Finished product.
11. Finished product.
The jelly was bought, not homemade, so I blanched it with boiling water.