1. Kale, sausages, crab sticks are changed to diced with a knife; garlic is minced; green onions are cut into flowers; corn shoots are cut apart
2. Pour the oil in the pan, add the kale diced, stir fry for 1 minute and serve
3. Beat the eggs, add 1 spoon of rice wine, 2 grams of salt and chopped green onion and stir
4. Pour the beaten egg liquid into a frying pan, stir fry and serve
5. Use the remaining oil to fry the rice and stir it up
6. Add crab sticks, sausages, baby corn
7. Add salt and 1 spoon of oyster sauce to enhance the flavor [no need to add MSG],
Ingredients can also be added according to personal taste.