1. Blanch the chicken feet, rinse after the water is boiled, and cut off the nails of the chicken feet.
2. After blanching, reconnect a pot of water, bring the water to a boil, add the chicken to a boil, remove it and rinse with cold water, and dry it for later use.
3. Cut the chopped green onion, garlic, ginger, etc.
4. Pour all the ingredients into the mixing bowl.
5. Drip the right amount of Guan Li's balsamic vinegar salad dressing
6. Stir well. Finished~
For chicken feet, choose a bit more meat, which is more enjoyable.