1. Take a large bowl and pour flour and water.
2. Stir the flour until there is no dry powder at all. The batter needs to be fluid, a bit like an omelette consistency. If it feels a bit thick and fluidity is too poor, add a little more water as appropriate. Don't be too thin, or the batter will not form in the pot.
3. Two homemade chicken sausages are diced.
4. Wash and dice fresh shiitake mushrooms.
5. Prepare the main ingredients, wash the baby cabbage and tear it into small pieces.
6. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut in half. If there are large tomatoes, cut them into pieces.
7. Beat the eggs in a bowl and stir well.
8. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot and bring to a boil.
9. Put the chicken sausage and diced mushrooms and cook for two minutes.
10. Then add baby cabbage, add appropriate amount of salt and light soy sauce, and taste the saltiness.
11. Keep the vegetable soup in the pot boiled on high heat and use a slotted spoon to pour the batter onto the slotted spoons. The batter leaks into the soup and immediately becomes cooked.
12. After the batter has leaked, stir it with a spatula to prevent it from getting stuck at the bottom. Add cherry tomatoes.
13. Sprinkle in the egg liquid.
14. Stir well, sprinkle a little coriander, and turn off the heat.
15. Fill a bowl and start eating.
1. The batter should not be too thick or too thin, too thick and difficult to leak, too thin and not forming in the soup.
2. When the batter leaks, the vegetable soup in the pot must be kept boiling, so that the leaked batter will be cooked immediately. Otherwise, the water temperature is not enough, the batter will easily boil out.
3. The side dishes are as you like.