1. Bone and cut the chicken legs, pierce some holes in the chicken skin with a fork, marinate with a little salt, cooking wine, five-spice powder, and soy sauce for 15 minutes.
2. Two spoons of light soy sauce, one spoon of cooking wine, and one spoon of honey make teriyaki sauce.
3. Fry the chicken in the pan, press it with a spatula when frying, and fry the other side when it is done.
4. Pour in the prepared teriyaki sauce and add a little water.
5. The soup does not need to be dried, save some bibimbap :)
Cut tofu into pieces. Bring the water to a boil, put a little salt, and blanch it.
Dice bamboo shoots and prepare colorful vegetables.
Wash the rice in the pot, add water, and then decan the water into another bowl.
Add diced bamboo shoots, colorful vegetables, tofu, then add a little light soy sauce, oyster sauce and steamed fish soy sauce and mix.
8. Pour the water back and turn on the electricity to steam the rice.
9. Wash the double flowers and blanch them well.
10. Add some light soy sauce, salt and black pepper to taste.
11. Pour out the rice, add double flowers, teriyaki chicken, pour some teriyaki chicken sauce, and you are ready to eat!