1. Wash the rice and soak it in a rice cooker. Then go to make potatoes
2. Peel and wash the potatoes and cut into small pieces about 1 cm and a half square
3. Wash the pork and cut into thin slices
4. Chop the onion into small cubes and finely chop the ginger
5. Put 1 spoon of oil in the wok and stir-fry the pork
6. Stir-fry the pork to change its color, remove some of the moisture in the meat, and serve after half-cooked
7. Add 1 tablespoon of oil, fry the diced green onions, and fry the green onions until they are slightly battered.
8. Add the minced ginger to the frying spoon and stir fragrant
9. Pour in the half-cooked pork and stir fry. At the same time put in the right amount of pepper
10. Pour the potato wedges
11. Add soy sauce and stir well
12. Add water, water and vegetables are leveled, add salt and cook for 10 minutes
13. After 10 minutes, pour it into the rice-soaking pot of the rice cooker. The amount of water must be controlled. At this time, the amount of water in the rice cooker is equal to the food.
14. Put the small pot back into the rice cooker and cover the lid, standard cooking
15. Time is up, pour in the onion diced fried before
16. Mix well while it's hot, let's eat
1. The meat is fried twice, the first time is to remove the moisture in the meat, and the second time it tastes good, so that the fried meat is very fragrant;
2. The amount of water must be mastered. The potatoes will be boiled for a while, they are almost half-cooked, so don't put too much water.