1. Peel and wash potatoes
2. Carrots and garlic are peeled and washed, and coriander is optional.
3. The potatoes are shredded with a grater and soaked in cold water for 5-10 minutes to soak the starch. The carrots are also shredded with a grater for use
4. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot to boil, add potato shreds and carrot shreds, blanch it in water, and then pass cold water. This procedure is the key to good potato shreds. If you don’t blanch the water, the potato shreds will not be cooked properly. The suitable potato shreds are broken, neither look good nor delicious
5. After the cold water, control the water, wash the green onion and chop finely, and chop the garlic finely
6. Add appropriate amount of oil to the wok, sauté five-spice powder and chopped green onion, add shredded potatoes and carrots and stir fry
7. Stir-fry until the potato shreds become soft, add salt, garlic, a little chili oil, and a little light soy sauce to taste
8. Finally, sprinkle in chopped coriander to taste
9. Take out the pan and serve. Seeing if you have a particular appetite, potato shreds are just right to fry like this!