1. The ingredients are ready.
2. The pumpkin and sausage are cut into slices for later use.
3. Red and green chili, shredded ginger, garlic slices, and tempeh are aside.
4. Pour the sausage into boiling water and blanch for 3 minutes to remove.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the wok and heat it up, pour in the tempeh and fry it to get a nice fragrance.
6. Add garlic slices and stir-fry ginger until fragrant.
7. Pour in the pumpkin slices and stir fry evenly.
8. Add sausage slices and stir fry evenly.
9. Pour a little cooking wine and stir fry evenly.
10. Pour in the right amount of light soy sauce and stir fry for good taste.
11. Add green and red pepper and appropriate amount of water and fry until the pumpkin softens.
12. Stir-fry the pumpkin until soft and add a little salt to taste.
13. The fried taste is particularly fragrant.
The blanching of the sausages is to reduce the oiliness, but also to save the time of frying. The tempeh can also increase the unique taste of the dishes, and the salty taste is also acceptable.