1. Wash the black-bone chicken, chop into large pieces and blanch it in hot water
2. When the black-bone chicken is very dirty and blanched, the floating foam needs to be skimmed
3. The blanched black-bone chicken needs to be thrown several times with clean water until the water is clean, because then there is no need to skim the foam when the black-bone chicken soup is stewed.
4. Wash the wolfberry and soak it in water
5. Put the shallots, ginger slices, red dates, longan and wolfberry in the pot before the water is boiled
6. Boil the water in the pot, add the black-bone chicken, simmer on medium heat for an hour, add salt and simmer for half an hour.
The black-bone chicken must be clean when it is blanched, because the black-bone chicken is very dirty and has a lot of blood!