1. Prepare all the main ingredients.
2. A fresh sea bass, chop off the head and divide it into two. For the body part, take out two pieces of fish along the middle of the fishbone, and cut off the fishbone with an oblique knife.
3. Slice two pieces of fish into fish fillets, and cut them as thinly as possible so that they taste good. Chop the fish bones into pieces.
4. Marinate the fish fillets with salt, pepper, cornstarch, peanut oil and Youyixian grapefruit soy sauce for 15 minutes.
5. Wash the Northeast pickled cabbage and squeeze out the water, and prepare green onion, ginger, dried chili and pepper.
6. Put a little peanut oil in the pot, add sauerkraut first, dry the water, and set aside.
7. Put two spoons of oil in the pot again, add green onion, ginger, chili and pepper to the pot.
8. Add the fish head and fish bones and stir fry over medium heat.
9. Pour a spoonful of cooking wine along the side of the pot.
10. Add enough water at one time, add salt and a little Ixian sukiyaki sauce
11. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium and low heat and simmer for 20 minutes to filter out the soup.
12. Wash the vegetables and place them in the pot, and pour the filtered fish soup into the pot.
13. Make a simple dipping sauce. Because there are children at home, it is relatively light. Add a little Yixian grapefruit soy sauce to the sesame paste and mix well.
14. Rinse the marinated fish fillets and eat.
15. It was steaming hot, and the whole body was warm after eating.