by Fat man
1. Wash the pork belly with skin and put it in a pot with an appropriate amount of water.
2. Add the green onion and sliced ginger, turn to a low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Take out the pork and let cool and cut into thin slices.
4. Sauerkraut cuts the middle part of the vegetable gang with a knife.
5. Cut into filaments.
6. Cut the blood sausage into thick slices.
7. Heat the pan with oil, put the green onion and ginger in the pan.
8. Add sauerkraut shreds.
9. Stir fry for a fragrance.
10. Transfer to a casserole and pour the broth that you just cooked.
11. Put in two star anises.
12. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
13. Open the lid, sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt, and lay the meat slices on top of the sauerkraut. 14, 15,
14. Place blood sausage around the meat slices.
15. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes, then put the casserole on the alcohol stove.
16. Tofu buns are placed on the plate.
17. Fish balls on the plate.
18. Fans put on a plate.
19. Cut the tofu skin into strips and put it on the plate.
20. Add sesame paste and peanut butter to the bowl, add appropriate amount of water to boil, then add soy sauce and fermented bean curd juice and mix well.
21. Add an appropriate amount of dipping sauce to a small bowl, add a little chopped green onion and chopped parsley.
22. When shabu, eat white meat first, then blood sausage, and finally have sauerkraut for appetizer, and then shabu other shabu ingredients.
Thin slices of white meat as much as possible.
Cut the sauerkraut as thinly as possible.
Shabu ingredients are added according to personal taste.