1. Rinse the sauerkraut shreds in water
2. Prepare other ingredients: take out the frozen tofu in advance from the refrigerator and thaw it naturally, slice the soy sauced pork in advance, sauerkraut, dry the water and put it in a small bowl, prepare the onion, ginger, garlic, pepper and star anise together
3. Put an appropriate amount of blended oil in the pot, add green onions, ginger, garlic, pepper and star anise when the oil is hot, and explode the fragrance
4. Add pork slices in sauce, you can also add pork belly, be sure to get the oil out of the fat to make it delicious
5. Stir fry a few times and then add the sauerkraut shreds
6. Stir the sauerkraut and meat, add frozen tofu and appropriate amount of water.
7. Cover the pot and simmer for a while, after the water boils, turn to low heat and simmer slowly
8. Add a small amount of salt when simmering until the sauerkraut is soft
9. Just mix the salt and ingredients evenly
10. Put the stewed vegetables into the soup bowl. Do you like this appetizing, refreshing and delicious Northeastern dish? Just do it if you like
1. Sauce pork can be replaced with pork belly, the meat should be cut into thick slices, not too thin, if it is pork belly, the oil in the fat must be taken out;
2. After the water boils, turn it into a low heat to stew. The sauerkraut should be stewed softly to taste.