1. Prepare the required ingredients;
2. After washing the rice, add water and soak for one hour; slice the sausage, potatoes and carrots separately;
3. After the soaked rice is drained, put it in a special pressure cooker for microwave oven; add the chopped sausages, potatoes and carrots, and pour in appropriate amount of water;
4. After closing the lid, put it in the microwave oven and turn on the function key for cooking rice;
5. After the rice cooking process is over, take out the pressure cooker, open the lid, and pour in the mixture of steamed fish soy sauce, light soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt and boiling water, and stir evenly;
6. After sprinkling the chopped green onion, stir again. "Aci Sauce Sausage: A "three-no" sausage that dare not put MSG, no additives, no smoke"