1. Add water to the pot and bring to a boil, add the clams and cook for a few minutes until they are all open.
2. Take out the clams and remove their shells. Don’t throw the clam soup away. Strain out the magazine for later use.
3. Beat one egg
4. Add 150 grams of flour and stir into small particles without dry noodles
5. Wash seafood mushrooms, cut tomatoes into small pieces, cut luncheon meat into small pieces, wash chrysanthemum chrysanthemum and cut into small pieces, mince green onion and ginger
6. Add oil to the wok, sauté the scallions and ginger
7. Stir fry with seafood mushroom lion and sausage
8. Add appropriate amount of water and boil
9. Slowly add the gnocchi and stir as you add it. Don’t make a big lump, stir well and cook for a while, about 7 minutes, add salt and five-spice powder to taste
10. After the pimple is cooked, add chrysanthemum diced chrysanthemum and stir well
11. Add the clams and stir well, turn off the heat
12. Delicious pimple soup
Be careful not to paste the bottom when stirring.