1. Go directly to the vegetable market and buy it and put it in a bowl
2. Prepare washed millet peppers, green onions, and garlic (if you are afraid of hotness, don’t put millet peppers)
3. Chop the garlic into minced garlic, add a little bit of cold white to boil, let it stand for 5 minutes, in order to make the garlic taste better, if you are not afraid of spicy, you can also add bubbles with the millet pepper at this time
4. The soaked minced garlic water will now add chili oil, light soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper oil, vinegar, sugar, chicken essence, green onion, and millet pepper in sequence.
5. Stir the seasoning you just added with chopsticks, pour it on the cold noodles, mix well and serve immediately~
You can store cold noodles in the refrigerator after you buy them. If they are eaten, they will be more icy (for those with poor stomach, don’t refrigerate them).