1. Grease the walls and bottom of the rice cooker, wash the rice and control water, put it in the rice cooker, add water and soak for 10 minutes, add 5g vegetable oil lid, hit the rice cooker to start simmering;
2. Wash the sausage and slice it for later use;
3. Cut the ribs into small pieces, add green onions and ginger, add the marinated ribs juice (15g light soy sauce, 10g oyster sauce, 2g sugar and five-spice powder), marinate well for more than 30 minutes;
4. Wash the small rapeseed and cut it in half;
5. Boil the water in the pot, add a little vegetable oil, put the small rapeseed in the pot, blanch it and remove it for later use;
6. Mix all the seasonings in the auxiliary materials together and make them evenly for later use;
7. When the electric rice cooker buzzes, open the lid and put the sausages along the edges, remove the marinated ribs and put the green onion and ginger in the middle;
8. Melt the lard, pour it along the wall of the rice cooker, and continue to stew with the lid;
9. The buzzer sounds again, and after the heat preservation continues to simmer for 10 minutes, open the lid and pour the drenching juice evenly;
10. Add the blanched small rapeseed, stir and eat.
The brewing time of the rice is adjusted according to whether the rice is new or old, and the rice is finally brewed until the rice grains can be squeezed with fingers;
If you use new rice, the ratio of water to rice is about 1.2:1. If the rice is too much, the rice grains will become sticky;
The drenching juice is added according to your own taste, and the amount in the recipe matches these rice personally and feels moderately salty.