1. Prepare ingredients: coriander, eggs, Chinese cabbage, noodles, chopped green onion and minced garlic.
2. Boil water in a pot.
3. Blanch the cabbage.
4. Transfer the blanched cabbage to the plate.
5. Take 3 bowls, pour in the appropriate amount of water, and beat in the eggs. Ding in the microwave for 20 minutes (this poached egg is complete).
6. Take another bowl and add chopped green onion and minced garlic.
7. Add chili noodles and white cooked sesame seeds.
8. Pour the light soy sauce.
9. Fuel consumption.
10. Balsamic vinegar.
11. Burn oil in a pot.
12. Pour in the hot oil to stir fragrant chili noodles.
13. Pour the dried noodles in the pot.
14. Take 3 bowls and scoop the sour soup separately, transfer the noodles into the bowl, place the cabbage, coriander and poached egg on top, and then start.