1. 1. Prepare the ingredients and seasonings needed for sour soup fish.
2. Clean the carp and cut a 4 cm wide section from the back. Do not cut off the belly of the carp, as shown in the picture.
3. Put the chopped fish into a pot of burning earth.
4. Put cooking oil in the wok, fry the star anise, pepper and dried red pepper on low heat.
5. Pour the red sour soup and stir fry.
6. After the sour aroma comes out, add an appropriate amount of water.
7. Pour the red sour soup into the earthen pot containing the fish, and sprinkle the garlic slices.
8. Cover the pot and bring to a boil.
9. After the fish is cooked, change to low heat and add lettuce.
10. When eating fish with rice, lettuce can be eaten as you go, just like hot pot.
11. Chop the coriander, add soy sauce, paste chili, sesame oil and chicken essence to make a dip.
12. Put some red sour soup in a seasoning bowl dipped in water to mix the taste and dip the food.
1. Wantu burning clay pot has strong heat preservation and is most suitable for boiling soup in winter. Such a pot of sour soup fish can be kept warm for a long time after the fire is turned off.
2. The dishes can also be cooked in one go and eat after turning off the heat.
3. Dipping in water is the finishing touch of food and is indispensable.