by Brother Xiaoyu's private house
1. Rinse the crayfish several times and change the water until the water is clear.
2. Marinate it with cooking wine for half an hour, then carefully scrub it with a brush.
3. Remove the sandbag, shrimp thread, and open the back of the crayfish,
4. The oil is 60% hot, pour the crayfish and fry for 20 seconds,
5. Saute green onion, ginger, garlic, spicy millet, bean paste, hot pot base,
6. Stir the bottom and pour into a bottle of beer,
7. Add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, curry powder, chili powder, chicken essence, sugar to taste,
8. Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat,
9. Add the onions and cook until they are broken, and adjust the taste with appropriate amount of salt.
The hot pot base I used contains many aniseed materials such as pepper, dried chili, bay leaves, etc., so I won’t repeat them here.