1. Put a small amount of oil in the pot, heat the oil on a low heat and add the Pixian bean paste when it is warm
2. Stir-fried bean paste with low heat
3. Stir-fry the bean paste for a fragrance, add the red oil and turn off the heat for later use
4. Rinse the small row and control the moisture
5. Prepare scallions and sliced ginger
6. Put scallions, ginger slices, salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, thirteen spices, white pepper powder, and fermented rice in the ribs
7. Put the fried bean paste in
8. Mix it well and marinate for 1-2 hours
9. After the ribs are marinated, put the chili noodles and pepper oil and mix well to make the chili noodles: http://www.meishij.net/zuofa/zizhilajiaomian_1.html
10. Add steamed pork rice noodles and mix evenly, so that each rib is covered with rice noodles. Homemade steamed rice noodles: http://www.meishij.net/zuofa/zizhizhengroumifen_1.html
11. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into pieces, put them in the bottom of the bowl, and put the ribs on top
12. Put enough boiling water in the pressure cooker, put the ribs bowl into the pot
13. In order to prevent steam water from entering the bowl, I covered the mouth of the bowl with a stainless steel plate, then covered the pot and turned it on to medium-high heat, and steamed for 50 minutes after steaming. You can take the valve off the lid, and you can enjoy it after serving it out.
1. The seasoning can be adjusted according to your own taste
2. The base ingredients can be replaced with sweet potatoes, pumpkins, taro, etc.
3. If you use a general steamer, it will take about an hour and a half to steam, and the amount of water in the steamer must be sufficient.