1. Wash the shiitake mushrooms in advance and do not pour the water for the mushrooms
2. Prepare bacon, sausage and shallots
3. Cut all the ingredients into small cubes
4. Stir the shallots in a hot oil pan
5. Stir-fry the sausage and bacon to get the oil
6. Stir the shiitake mushrooms in the pan for a minute and turn off the heat
7. Wash the rice and put it in an electric pressure cooker
8. Add the water for soaking shiitake mushrooms
9. The fried ingredients are also added to the pot
10. Add appropriate amount of salt and light soy sauce, then add water as appropriate, stir evenly, press the cooking button to cook.
It is not necessary to put too much oil when frying the lap-mei, a lot of oil will be produced during the frying process. When adding the fried ingredients to the rice pot, do not add all the oil at the bottom of the wok, otherwise it will be too greasy.