by Mother Man Bao
1. Wash the ribs and soak them in cold water.
2. Add onion, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, pepper oil, salt, etc. to the ribs.
3. Add another spoonful of tempeh.
5. Marinate for two hours.
6. The pumpkin is divided into two, which can be cut directly or cut out lace with this kind of knife.
7. Hollow out the pumpkin.
8. Fill the marinated ribs in the pumpkin.
9. Cover the pumpkin lid and place the whole pumpkin in a deep dish.
10. Put it in a steamer and steam for at least an hour.
11. After being steamed, take it out and serve.
12. very delicious.
After cutting the pumpkin, I thought about making a mark, which is facing which, otherwise it may not be able to cover it. When steaming, be sure to use a deeper container to hold the pumpkin, because a lot of oil will be released after steaming, and the pumpkin will be soft when steamed, and the pumpkin may break when you take it directly. Hold it in a deep dish to protect it. A better way is to steam the pumpkin and ribs separately, and then steam them together slightly.