1. Supor's Chinese hot pottery electric casserole starts to preheat the claypot rice function
2. Shabu a layer of cooking oil on the bottom and inner wall of the pot
3. Pour in the washed rice, add 1.2 times the water and simmer, the sound will start again in the middle of the process
4. Wash the eggplant, cut into small pieces, and marinate for 5 minutes
5. Cut the pork plum meat into small cubes, marinate with soy sauce, salt, white pepper, cooking wine and starch for 10 minutes
6. Finely chop green onion, mince garlic
7. Dice shallots, mince garlic, and diced peppers
8. Add some oil to the wok and stir-fry the eggplant over high heat
9. Stir until the eggplant becomes wilted
10. Stir fragrant Pixian bean paste in a wok with oil on low heat
11. Add chopped green onion and garlic and stir fry until fragrant
13. Add the diced meat and cooking wine and stir-fry until the color changes
14. Pour in eggplant, sugar, salt and stir fry evenly
15. When the remaining time is 14 minutes, pour in the fried diced eggplant, sprinkle with chives, minced garlic, and minced pepper on the surface and cover until the end
1: Plum meat can be replaced with pork belly, which will be more fragrant.
2: Kill the eggplant with salt and water to eat less oil.
3: If you don't like the garlic flavor, remove the garlic.