1. Wash the skin of the chicken drumsticks, cut into small pieces, and marinate with light soy sauce, salt and sugar for 20 minutes;
2. Wash the mushrooms and cut into small pieces;
3. Wash the rice;
4. Put it in a pot, pour clean water, and cook;
5. Pour some oil in the hot pan, pour the marinated chicken drumsticks and mushrooms into the pan and stir-fry for a while, then set it up;
6. Pour into the rice cooker, close the lid and continue cooking;
7. Cook until the rice cooker automatically skips, then simmer for an additional 15 minutes;
8. It's ready to be served.