1. Ingredients: Beef cabbage, small meatballs, garlic (chopped).
2. Tear the beef cabbage into small pieces, wash it, and remove it for later use.
3. Put the small meatballs on the chopping board and cut open, set aside.
4. Pour the oil in the saucepan and heat it up, then put the garlic sauce in the saucepan.
5. Next, add the washed beef cabbage and stir fry.
6. Then, combine the cut small meatballs and add an appropriate amount of water.
7. Stir fry until cooked.
8. Finally, add the right amount of soy sauce.
9. Add the right amount of salt.
10. Add the right amount of MSG.
11. Stir-fry well and serve.