1. Measure the materials according to the formula table.
2. Pour the pea starch into 100ml of cold water and mix it evenly.
3. Pour 500ml of water in a small pot, boil it to 80 degrees, turn to low heat, pour the pea paste, and stir while pouring.
4. Stir for about 4 minutes until it is translucent and the paste becomes thick.
5. Pour the pea paste into the mold.
6. After cooling, put it in the refrigerator for several hours.
7. Take out the undercut, cut into pieces, and set aside.
8. Chop onion, garlic, millet pepper, ginger, shallots, and celery, and set aside.
9. Wash and blanch the Shanghai Green, set aside.
10. Wash coriander and set aside.
11. Prepare small ingredients: thirteen incense, white pepper powder, pepper powder, chili powder, XO seafood sauce, Pixian bean paste.
12. Pour an appropriate amount of peanut oil into the pot, add a small piece of hot pot base when the oil is hot.
13. Pour the side dishes and sauté until fragrant.
14. Pour in the small ingredients and stir fry to get the red oil.
15. Pour in the jelly and stir fry evenly.
16. Drizzle a little light soy sauce, a little dark soy sauce, add some salt and chicken essence and stir-fry evenly, then turn off the heat.
1. It is recommended to use a non-stick pan for frying.
2. Don't stir fry vigorously with a spatula, the jelly will break.
3. The ratio of pea starch to water is 1:10.
4. The amount of jelly is an 8-inch pizza pan.
5. The side dishes and small ingredients can be matched according to your own preference.