1. First prepare the ingredients, pork slices.
2. Peel potatoes, wash and slice.
3. Heat the pan with a little oil.
4. Add a little pepper and saute.
5. Add minced garlic and green onion, and saute again until fragrant.
6. Add the meat slices.
7. Drizzle a little light soy sauce and stir well.
8. Add potato chips.
9. Add a spoonful of sweet chili sauce and stir-fry well.
10. Add 2 tablespoons of stock.
11. Add a little bit of white pepper and stir-fry evenly over high heat.
12. Finally, sprinkle a little salt and fry until the soup is soaked in the potato chips.
13. After serving, a simple home-cooked dish is complete.
1. Friends who like spicy food can put some dried chilies.
2. The broth has saltiness, so pay attention to the amount of salt.