1. Chongqing people call it water noodles, fresh noodles that have not been dried. Other handmade noodles can be used instead, but the dried noodles won't work! Cook cold noodles for half a minute less than usual. Take a larger pot (or plate) and pour a little lettuce oil in while cooking the noodles. If you don’t like the taste, you can pour the salad oil. Dry, mix well with vegetable oil in a basin, and stir it back and forth with chopsticks while blowing with a fan. Let it cool to use.
2. You can add any dishes you like. I used cucumbers and kelp. The kelp should be cut into shreds, then boiled and let cool, and the cucumbers should be shredded.
3. Chop the ginger and garlic, add boiling water and mix thoroughly to make ginger and garlic water.
4. Cut the shallots into chopped green onions.
5. Add the side dishes to the bottom of the bowl, put the cold noodles on the side dishes, add salt (a little bit), monosodium glutamate, sugar (slightly more), pepper noodles, garlic water (slightly more), soy sauce less than garlic water), vinegar, pickled mustard particles, Eat eight or nine flavors of spicy oil and chopped green onion. The amount not marked is added or subtracted according to personal taste and the amount of cold noodles! You can also add crisp soybeans and crisp peanuts~
Do not use cold water for cold noodles. Cold noodles with cold water will not be strong!