1. A piece of white tofu.
2. Cut the white tofu into small pieces.
3. Cut the green onion and ginger and set aside.
4. Heat the pan with cold oil and cook for 8 minutes. When it is hot, add star anise, pepper, green onion, and ginger until fragrant.
5. Add some minced meat.
6. Add cabbage and stir-fry until soft.
7. Add appropriate amount of water or old soup, add tofu and half-cooked pork skin. Add thirteen incense and dried shrimp skins.
8. Turn on high heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
9. Add some salt and a little soy sauce a few minutes before simmering, add some monosodium glutamate, and put the chicken essence into a bowl after simmering.
10. This is a combination of halo and vegetarian dishes, very delicious!
When frying cabbage, you must stir-fry the cabbage until it is softened. Do not add too much water because the cabbage itself produces water.