1. Pork filling ➕ salt ➕ chicken essence ➕ cooking wine ➕ light soy sauce ➕ minced ginger ➕ pepper powder, mix well in one direction
2. ➕Water starch and mix well. (The amount of water starch: it can be grouped together, just don’t open it.) Cover with plastic wrap to taste, about 15 minutes
3. Peel and cut winter melon
4. This is the thick soup treasure...all major supermarkets sell it... it belongs to the seasoning... I am from the dry supermarket...
5. The water boiled half of the soup, Bo started to squeeze the meatballs
6. Squeeze the size, see yourself, think about it, use a spoon
7. Remember: you must use a small fire to put the meatballs
8. The balls are squeezed into the pot, turn to medium heat, the balls are floating up, put winter melon
9. Bring to a boil on high heat and turn to medium heat. At this time, you have to taste the soup. Adjust the sweetness and saltiness by yourself. The softness and hardness of winter melon determine the length of time to cook.
10. Made for my husband...finished picture...
I just like cooking...I find it very fun...