1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Pour the flour and salt into the kneading bucket. The edible alkali and water are dissolved together. After capping, start the machine and slowly pour the alkali water from the water injection port to mix the noodles. In order to make the noodles more gluten, I used the noodle mixing procedure twice. The amount of water is based on the amount of flour in 2 flat cups of the noodle maker.
3. After kneading the noodles, start the noodle cutting program, and the noodles will come out automatically. Round cut mold is used for the knife edge.
4. For convenience, the noodles are cut directly according to the appropriate length for later use.
5. Mash the garlic with a garlic masher, add water, balsamic vinegar, salt, sesame oil and light soy sauce and stir well for later use. Add sesame oil and dilute the sesame paste. Chop coriander, Sichuan kimchi and peanuts together and set aside.
6. Boil water in a pot, add alkaline water and cook until 8-9 mature.
7. Remove, put in a large plate, add an appropriate amount of cooking oil, and place under a fan, mix well and cool.
8. Let the mixed noodles stand there. When you eat it, you can boil it in boiling water once, remove it and put it in a large bowl, add sesame paste, seasoned garlic sauce, light soy sauce, salt and MSG, then add coriander, Sichuan kimchi and peanuts broken. Mix well and serve.
1. Put the monosodium glutamate into the bottom of the bowl, and dissolve it together with the light soy sauce and salt before use.
2. The kimchi cubes can be changed to mustard cubes, or small pickles that you like.
3. If there is no fan to blow the noodles, just like me, put it under the range hood and blow it.