1. Mix flour and yeast powder evenly and knead it with warm water to form a soft dough, cover it with plastic wrap and proof it.
2. Prepare the shortbread when proofing the dough: Put flour in a bowl, add an appropriate amount of five-spice powder and salt and mix well.
3. Heat the oil until it smokes slightly, and pour it into the flour while it is hot.
4. Stir it evenly while it is hot, and let it cool for use.
5. Chopped shallots into minced shallots
6. The dough is fermented to twice its size, and the fermentation is complete.
7. Put the fermented dough on the chopping board and knead it evenly.
8. Divide into small doses.
9. Roll out the agent, spread the prepared shortbread, and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
10. Roll up from one end.
11. Pinch both ends of the rolled up agent, twist it lightly in your hand, and put it on the chopping board upright.
12. Roll into a pie, wake up for a few minutes
13. Put the waking up pi into the baking pan.
14. Bake until golden on both sides, and the pie is bulging and light.