1. The first is the raw materials and seasonings: 400 grams of rice, white radish, 1 piece of pork belly, 150 grams of dried sea oysters, 10 grams of dried sea rainbow, 10 grams of dried scallops, 10 grams of dried shrimp, 10 grams of pearl mushrooms, 6 red onions, 5 ginger and 3 slices (1 of them Finely chopped ginger) 1 chive seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon salt (3g) 1 tablespoon light soy sauce (15ml) 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce (5ml) 2 teaspoons abalone juice (10g) 2 teaspoons (10ml) water 400ml
2. Rinse the dried sea oysters, dried sea rainbow, dried scallops, dried shrimps, and shiitake mushrooms. Then pour in water and soak for 40 minutes. Wash and slice the shallots, mince the ginger (1 slice), and chop the chives, peel the white radish and cut into pieces. A bite-sized hob block.
3. Rinse the pork belly and put it in the non-stick soup pot of the magic food 1 1 nutrition combination pot, add water that can drench the meat, add ginger slices (2 slices), soy sauce, boil on high heat, skim the froth and turn to medium heat Boil for about 25 minutes, use chopsticks to easily insert it, remove it, let cool, slice first, and then cut into strips
4. After the rice is washed, add salt, light soy sauce, and pour in water that can cover the rice (about 2 knuckles higher) and soak for 30 minutes. Slice the soaked shiitake mushrooms
5. Next we will make red onion ghee. In order to make the cooking process healthy and fume-free, we use the flaming red point 2 generation fume-free wok, pour oil in the pan (the amount of oil is about the amount of oil that will cover the green onion slices), add the red onion slices, and stir until the onion slices on medium-low heat When the color changes (light brown) and becomes crispy, remove it, leaving only the remaining oil. This is the red onion ghee.
6. Pour oil into the pot, add the minced ginger when the oil is slightly hot
7. After sauteing, add the cut pork belly strips, and fry until the meat becomes smaller and the color becomes darker
8. When there is a lot of oil to fry out, add shiitake mushroom slices, soaked dried sea oysters, dried sea rainbow, dried scallops, dried shrimps, fry them on a high fire for a fragrance, pour in rice wine and drain the rice
9. Add radish cubes
10. After continuing to fry the aroma, pour in water, add the abalone sauce, stir well, turn to low heat, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes
11. After the rice is cooked, pour the shallot ghee (20ml) along the side of the pot, sprinkle with chopped shallots, and mix well.
12. That's it! Finished product display
**Do not throw away the water for soaking dried seafood. Use this water directly to add to the rice to taste better.
**Dried shiitake mushrooms are more flavorful, use more than 3 for large dried shiitake mushrooms.
**If you can like to eat fat, it is best to choose 8 points fat, 2 points lean, which is more fragrant.
**The red onion has a more fragrant flavor and is sold in the general vegetable market. In addition, you don’t need to use the leftover chopped green onions here, but don’t throw it away. Put it in a stew or sprinkle it on cold dishes. It tastes very fragrant.
**Salt is added according to your own taste. Dried seafood has a salty taste. Be careful not to put too much salt.