1. Prepare all kinds of raw materials
2. After washing the rice, put it in a bowl, add appropriate amount of water (the amount of water is slightly less than usual for cooking rice), add a teaspoon of oil, mix well and soak for more than 1 hour
3. The pork is chopped into minced meat; the dried shiitake mushrooms are soaked in water in advance, then washed and drained, and chopped into minced
4. Put egg white, cooking wine, soy sauce, salt, sugar and sesame oil into the minced meat
5. Use chopsticks to stir in one direction
6. Add the shiitake mushrooms, continue to stir in one direction, set aside
7. Use a small brush to apply a layer of oil on the inner wall of the clay pot
8. Pour the soaked rice and water into a clay pot, close the lid, bring to a boil over medium and low heat
9. After boiling, open the lid, stir a few times with chopsticks to prevent the bottom from sticking, turn to low heat and cook until the inner rice soup is dry
10. Add the minced mushrooms, smooth the surface with a spoon, leave a hole in the middle, and add the egg yolk
11. Use a spoon to pour a spoonful of oil along the side of the pot
12. Cover the pot, don’t open the pot arbitrarily in the middle. Turn a clay pot on a low fire about every two minutes to avoid burning a place for a long time.
13. Turn off the heat after heating for about 15 minutes, do not open the lid, let it simmer for about 10 minutes
14. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, add a little oil and a little salt, bring to a boil, add the washed greens, blanch it, remove and drain
15. Put the blanched vegetables in a pot and drizzle with a little light soy sauce.
1. The rice should be soaked in advance to make it easier to cook; the amount of water is slightly less than the usual cooking water, because the water and oil in the vegetables after being put into the vegetables will penetrate into the rice;
2. After the rice is boiled, stir a few times with chopsticks to avoid muddy bottom;
3. After the rice is boiled, the water in the pot is almost dried and ready to put the vegetables. At this time, the action should be fast, and the lid should be closed immediately after adding the vegetables. Do not open the lid in the middle, so that the vegetables will not be easily cooked;
4. Step 11, pour a spoonful of oil along the bottom of the pot, do not omit it, so that a crispy rice crust will be formed;
5. Steps 12 to 13, don't heat a place all the time, be sure to turn the clay pot every one or two minutes, otherwise the bottom will become muddy.