1. After washing the crucian carp, I put a flower knife on the back
2. Pour 150 grams of beer, 1 gram of pepper, 3 grams of salt, 10 grams of green onion, 5 grams of ginger, and marinate for half an hour.
3. Make grilled fish sauce when marinating crucian carp. First, two soaked two jingtiao hot peppers and 2 soaked wild wild peppers are chopped into soaked hot peppers
4. Pour 80 grams of salad oil into the pot, heat it to 60% heat, add 5 grams each of minced ginger and garlic, stir fry, add minced pepper and stir fry to get a fragrance
5. Then add 35 grams of red-oiled watercress, stir-fry until the oil is red and bright, then pour in a little beer to stimulate the aroma, and finally add 2 grams of chicken essence and 2 grams of monosodium glutamate, stir well and scoop out for later use.
6. Prepare a piece of tin foil, scoop the sauce made just now, and put it in red oil to make the bottom, and then put an appropriate amount of shredded onion, so as to prevent the bottom from sticking when the fish is grilled.
7. Put half of the grilled fish sauce, put the marinated crucian carp on these seasonings, and spread the remaining grilled fish sauce evenly on the surface of the crucian carp
8. Fold the tin foil around, wrap the crucian carp, and finally pay attention to fold up the opening side of the tin foil to prevent the seasoning oil from overflowing
9. Put the wrapped crucian carp in a saucepan, see that there is steam overflowing, turn the heat to a low heat and bake it for seven minutes. You don’t need to turn it over when roasting, the steam circulating in the foil bag is enough to make the crucian carp thoroughly cooked.
10. Open the tin foil package and fold the tin foil along the container
11. Finally, sprinkle 2 grams of cumin, 5 grams of chili powder, 3 grams of spicy millet, drizzle with some hot oil, and some scallions