by MUG gray gray
1. Prepare the materials. Separately cut the green onions and chopped green onions (stir-fry the green onions, use for braising the chopped green onions), dice potatoes, and cut small sausages with a cross knife. Soak the shiitake mushrooms twice, wash off after the first soak and then soak a second time and leave the water for soaking the mushrooms for later use. (Since I am serving 5 people, there are more ingredients, please prepare according to personal needs)
2. Prepare the seasoning. (Please adjust according to the actual amount made by the individual, the description is for 5 people)
3. The small sausage is cut with a cross knife for easy taste.
4. Wash the uncooked rice and put it aside for later use (if you need to add mung beans, corn, etc., soak the beans in advance as appropriate. Avoid steaming them).
5. Fry the eggs individually. (According to whether the individual has obsessive-compulsive disorder needs to be cut or whole)
6. Fry the eggs and set aside for later use.
Add oil to the hot pot, slice the tomatoes, add the bean paste, and prepare to boil the tomatoes into juice. (If this step of ketchup is omitted, LZ likes to make it).
The ratio of bean paste to tomato is adjusted according to personal taste. If you like a little sour, you can have more tomato. If you like a little salty and spicy, the opposite is true.
8. Turn on high heat and heat the tomatoes to a semi-paste, then add the green onions and stir fry. Add a spoonful of fuel
Turn on the fire, put the small sausages and meatballs into the pan and stir-fry them quickly. After the small sausages bloom a little, add the potatoes. Add the water used to soak the mushrooms and stir-fry.
Season with ginger juice, dark soy sauce, and five-spice powder.
Stir fry for about 1 minute, add lamb tripe (can also be replaced by beef, lamb, tendons, etc. according to personal taste. Since tendons and lamb tendons are strong and taste mellow when steaming rice, LZ choose lamb tripe)
10. Add fungus and shiitake mushrooms and stir fry. Add salt to taste (as appropriate to personal taste).
After stirring, add boiling water and simmer for 1 minute. (Remember to use boiled water, if you use cold water, the ingredients will taste off)
The amount of water depends on the rice to be steamed. If you add more, filter out a little when steaming the rice.
At this time, you can taste the taste of the soup according to your personal circumstances.
12. Pour the stewed ingredients and vegetable soup into the previous rice, and stir the rice and ingredients evenly (this part is not beautiful, haha^_^)
Steam rice on the pot.
When the steaming is about to reach the stage of braising, quickly spread the previously scrambled eggs and green onion on the top, and add 2ml of Chinese pepper oil (you can also change to a small grinding sesame oil according to personal taste).
This link should not be too slow to avoid running off.
After braising the rice, take it out of the pot and start eating (the layer of rice next to the pot will turn into a crispy rice when the water is low, and young people should prefer it).
Pay attention to the order of cooking ingredients. Add the water for soaking the mushrooms when sautéing the potatoes, it tastes better.
Remember to add boiling water when adding water.
The taste tuned in this way has the sourness of tomato and the fragrance of bean paste, as well as a touch of shiitake mushroom.
And when the eggs and chopped green onion are put in the final stew, there is a numb flavor of egg, green onion and pepper oil.
If you choose lamb tripe together, it will also have the mellow flavor of lamb.