1. After the dough ingredients are reconciled by the chef, divide 100 grams from the white dough and add the red yeast rice powder to form the red dough, and cover with plastic wrap for later use.
2. Stir the pork belly in a cook machine, cut the shallots, and mix with the rest of the ingredients in the filling. Stir in a clockwise manner until smooth and set aside.
3. Divide the red and white dough into 10 g balls and roll them round and cover with plastic wrap for later use.
4. Knead the red and white dough separately to the size of soybeans and round them into stamens for later use.
5. Take a piece of white dough and roll it out thinly, like a dumpling wrapper.
6. Pack stuffing.
7. Pinch the pleats.
8. Put on the stamens.
9. The red dough is also made in the same way. After all is done, it is steamed on a medium-low heat for 20 minutes and simmered for 5 minutes before being uncovered and served.
1. When mixing with the dough, do not add water at one time, but add it slowly while observing, because different flours have different water absorption properties, and the dough and the harder finished product will stand up, the pleats are also clear and beautiful, and the taste is better;
2. The buns and hand-can-star people think that the buns still have a softer texture on the pasta, and the dead noodles will make the mouth too thick and hard, which is more suitable for making dumplings.