1. Prepare spinach, wash and set aside.
2. Blanch the spinach in boiling water to remove the oxalic acid in the spinach.
3. Put the spinach into a wall breaker and smash it into puree.
4. Strain the pureed spinach to leave the juice.
5. Put the spinach juice in the basin. Add flour to the spinach juice.
6. Knead the spinach dough and cover it with plastic wrap to wake it up.
7. Put flour in another bowl, put an appropriate amount of water, and make regular white dough.
8. After the dough is mixed, cover with plastic wrap to wake up.
9. When we wake up, we prepare dumpling fillings. Wash the shiitake mushrooms and set aside.
10. Blanch the shiitake mushrooms in boiling water and remove them for later use.
11. Wash the shrimps, add the cooking wine, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, salt, and pepper powder.
12. Stir well and marinate the shrimp for 10 minutes.
13. Prepare leeks, shallots, and ginger. Cut into pieces and set aside.
14. Cut the shiitake mushrooms into small cubes and put them in a pot.
15. Cut the mushrooms, leeks, minced meat, shrimp into 2-3 sections, and put the green onion and ginger into the basin.
16. Add salt, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, pepper powder, thirteen incense, white pepper, oil, sesame oil, chicken essence.
17. Stir the dumpling stuffing evenly.
18. Take out a piece of the awake spinach noodles and place it on the chopping board.
19. Roll the spinach noodles into a rectangle, knead the white dough into a round strip, and place it in the center of the spinach noodles.
20. Wrap the white noodles with spinach noodles. Cut into small pieces.
21. Roll out the dumpling wrappers, the middle is white.
22. Wrap the meat and put two pieces of prawns.
23. The jade dumplings are ready.
24. The wrapped jade dumplings are like this.
25. Boil water in a pot, add dumplings, and cook for 4-5 minutes after boiling. The beautiful dumplings are ready to be made.
26. A plate of beautifully colored emerald shrimp dumplings is on the table! Served with balsamic vinegar, the big shrimps are revealed and they are delicious!
Scalding spinach to remove oxalic acid makes it healthier to eat!
Marinating the shrimp in advance will make it more delicious, that is, the integrity of the shrimp is guaranteed and the flavor is guaranteed. A very good tip, you must try it!