1. Wash the rice, add water, and pour it into the rice cooker for later use. The amount of water added is a little less than normal braised rice.
2. Cut kidney beans, potatoes and shiitake mushrooms into cubes. I cut them into small pieces because the baby eats them, but they can cut them into larger ones for adults.
3. Cut the meat into pieces, open the shrimp, and slice the green onion and ginger.
4. Stir-fry the meat to change its color, add green onion and ginger, stir-fry to create a fragrance, add shrimp and stir-fry, pour in all the dishes, add seasonings according to personal taste, adjust the color of the old sauce, add a little water, whichever is not dry.
5. Pour the vegetables into the rice that has just been washed and added water.
6. The electric rice cooker is the same as braising rice.
7. After simmering, mix well.
8. Come eat.
9. The baby loves to eat, eat all of it.
1. All dishes can be replaced with what you like.
2. When adults eat stir-fried vegetables, they can be salty, and rice will not be salty. For babies, I add less salt and no MSG.