1. Mash walnuts and peanuts for later use
2. Put the vermicelli at 70% oil temperature, deep-fry until fluffy and white, mash it for later use. (It is recommended to put the noodles in a frying pan for multiple times to fry them easily)
3. Chop the cooked fish balls and set aside
4. One green onion, one piece of ginger, finely chopped, and 6 eggs. Stir well, fry and chop for later use.
5. Finely chop fresh leeks. (You can wash and dry the leeks in advance. It is better to chop them when there is no moisture)
6. Kneaded dough and fillings. The dough can also be kneaded in advance, it is better to wake up for half an hour. Add oyster sauce, sesame oil, chicken essence, salt, and thirteen spices to the filling.
7. You know.
8. Traditional Chinese delicacies are out of the pot.