1. Side dishes: cut tomatoes, slice various meatballs (you don’t need to cut them), I also put some frozen tofu
2. Turn the dough into a flocculent shape and use warm water
3. The oil is hot, (you can put some ginger and garlic, I’m a bit lazy) put the tomatoes and stir fry
4. Add 3 spoons of tomato paste and stir well
5. Add warm water and bring to a boil
6. If the water is open, I knead the dough into a dough (reason: there is no hard kneading). During the process, it must be stirred or it will stick to the pot.
7. Add the side dishes, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, sugar, salt, and bring to a boil. I put some shrimps to bring it fresh
If it's great