by Meng Wanqing
1. Prepare ingredients.
2. The pork is ground, and the pepper, salt and minced ginger are added. Stir well
Put the wok on the fire, heat the vegetable oil to 50% heat, stir evenly and stir the ground meat to discolor.
Add in, and continue to stir-fry the chicken essence and light soy sauce.
Add the sprouts, stir-fry in sesame oil, and put in a bowl.
If you like spicy food, you can add some to the meat before starting the pan, and stir-fry millet hot sauce.
The picture on the left is without hot sauce, and the picture on the right is with hot sauce.
If you can't use it up at a time, you can put it in the fresh-keeping box and refrigerate it.
5. In the rice noodle bowl, put the shallots, minced garlic and pepper.
6. Boil water in a pot and add rice noodles after the water is boiled.
7. After the rice noodles are boiled soft, scoop them up and put them in a bowl.
8. Add tomatoes, chopped sauerkraut, coriander, ham sausage, and blanched quail eggs and chives.
9. Add the boiled pork bone soup.
10. Just add the fried sprouts meat slushy.