1. Prepare ingredients.
2. The pork is ground, and the pepper, salt and minced ginger are added. Stir well
Put the wok on the fire, heat the vegetable oil to 50% heat, stir evenly and stir the ground meat to discolor.
Add in, and continue to stir-fry the chicken essence and light soy sauce.
Add the sprouts, stir-fry in sesame oil, and put in a bowl.
If you like spicy food, you can add some to the meat before starting the pan, and stir-fry millet hot sauce.
The picture on the left is without hot sauce, and the picture on the right is with hot sauce.
If you can't use it up at a time, you can put it in the fresh-keeping box and refrigerate it.
5. In the rice noodle bowl, put the shallots, minced garlic and pepper.
6. Boil water in a pot and add rice noodles after the water is boiled.
7. After the rice noodles are boiled soft, scoop them up and put them in a bowl.
8. Add tomatoes, chopped sauerkraut, coriander, ham sausage, and blanched quail eggs and chives.
9. Add the boiled pork bone soup.
10. Just add the fried sprouts meat slushy.