1. Wash the pork and cut into small pieces. Grab the cooking wine, salt and light soy sauce and marinate for 10 minutes
2. Wash the kidney beans to remove the head and tail, and pinch them into small lengths of about 5 cm.
3. Put a proper amount of oil in the pot, add the peppercorns to burst the fragrance, then remove the peppercorns, then add the ginger and garlic until fragrant
4. Put the meat slices into the pan and fry until the color changes, remove and set aside
5. Use the base oil to add a little more oil, pour into the green beans, stir fry over high heat, stir fry, add appropriate amount of salt, and fry until they are broken
6. Pour in the meat and stir fry, add soy sauce, and stir fry the bean paste until cooked, add MSG to taste before serving
7. Finished product
After sauteing the peppercorns, remove them or not.