1. Prepare ingredients
2. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into pieces for later use. Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces for later use.
3. Shred shiitake mushrooms, cut white jade mushrooms into sections, cut green peppers into dice, and cut sausage into sections for later use
4. Stir-fry the shiitake mushrooms and white jade mushrooms in an empty pot to get the moisture, add a little salt to increase the bottom taste, and serve.
5. Wash both sides of the rice to control the moisture. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, shiitake mushrooms, diced vegetables, sausages, and sweet potato cubes. Finally, top with potato chips, add water flush with the ingredients, and put it in the rice cooker. Choose sweet and boiled.
6. During cooking, we prepare sauces: salt, five-spice powder, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, oil consumption, sugar and stir evenly. It is advisable to stir for a while and not see sugar particles.
7. Cut the shallots into chopped green onions for later use
8. When the time is up, boil the pot, pour the adjusted sauce while it is hot, stir quickly evenly to taste, and finally add the green onion to increase the fragrance, and it is ready to eat.
9. If you want to feel the fresh fragrance of rice, choose Ruliang Optimal Rice.
I specially added sweet potatoes to make this braised rice more delicious.