1. Remove the roots of mung bean sprouts and wash them.
2. Boil the water for one minute, then pick it up.
3. Mix a bowl of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of cold boiled water, and mix well to make the salt melt better. You can also omit this one and let it be served directly.
4. The blanched bean sprouts are served on a plate, sprinkled with chopped green onion and millet pepper.
5. Pour the adjusted soy sauce water, then add chili oil and pepper oil, and mix well.
1. Do not blanch the bean sprouts for too long, just one minute.
2. Seasoning as you like.